"Insufficient" ??

Teddi Pomaika'i Stransky teddi at turquoise.net
Thu May 15 19:16:06 PDT 2003

Hi gang ...

I'm running 10.2.5 on a G4/400 sawtooth with 1.38 Gigs of RAM. This
morning I tried to install a software package (IBM ViaVoice 3.0). The
installer informed me "To proceed, click Install and on the next
window, you must click the lock to enter your Administrator's
password."

I clicked Install, a couple of windows flashed, and then I was back
on my desktop. In the toolbar was an application (?) called
"Insufficient". The contextual menu gave me no information, and there
appeared to be no text/information/window associated with it.

I went to the IBM website to check the requirements; all met, except
it listed "OS 10.1" ... could that be the problem? And is there any
way to get "Insufficient" to tell me what part of the entire gestalt
does not suffice?

I'm feeling woefully inadequate ... or Insufficient, as the case may be ...

Teddi
--

"Cry 'havoc,' and let loose the Chihuahuas of inconvenience."

- Shakespeare, on a bad night