Belkin Voice Recorder

William Robinson willrob at chorus.net
Fri Oct 17 19:43:12 PDT 2003

>In view of the release of the new Belkin Voice Recorder for the ipod is it
>possible to use this as a transcription with ilisten 1.6

There was an article in last month's MacWorld about how to use
iListen with the Olympus recorder. The iPod might function the same
way, providing the output is clean-which it should be. Not owning an
iPod, I can't put it to the test. Keeping the sound clean-recording
under the same ambient conditions, etc- would be essential for
accuracy.

This potentially would also work with Via Voice, as long as one can
set the "mic" source to the sound file.

william