[MV] Belkin Voice Recorder

T. Patrick Henebry tphenebry at macspeech.com
Sat Oct 18 09:42:55 PDT 2003

On 10/16/03 3:45 PM, "EKN" <niikwei at easynet.co.uk> wrote:

> In view of the release of the new Belkin Voice Recorder for the ipod is it
> possible to use this as a transcription with ilisten 1.6

>From looking at the Belkin site it would appear impossible to connect a
Voice Recorder equipped iPod to a Mac so that it can be used as a hand held
microphone. This type of connection is essential to training a voice profile
for use with the recorder. With out a matching voice profile accuracy would
be poor. Furthermore, the site does not give specifications on what type of
WAV file is produced.

We advise against (and do not support) the use of the Belkin Voice Recorder
with iListen.

For information on the digital recorders we support see:

http://www.macspeech.com/edits/technotes/Olympus330.html (DS-330)

http://www.macspeech.com/edits/technotes/ds2000.html (DS-2000)

--
T. Patrick Henebry