VXI TalkPro

Martin Markoe martin at emicrophones.com
Tue Sep 30 04:49:25 PDT 2003

RevDave,

Aside from the fact that the plastic holder cracked (for no apparent reason)
so the metal headband won't stay put anymore - the mike and sound is great.

That is not good or nice. The good news is that VXI has a two-year full
warranty. We have sold almost 2000 TalkPro microphones. We know of only one
other unit that required repair. VXI is very good about handling repairs
please call them at:
1-800-742-8588 ask for customer service.

Please contact me off-line at Martin at eMicrophones.com if you need us to
e-mail you a copy of your invoice for warranty service.

Martin Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.
The best microphones for Speech Recognition
See us at: http://www.eMicrophones.com/index.asp
See, "Key Steps to High Speech Recognition Accuracy for the Mac" at:
http://www.emicrophones.com/docDetails.asp?DocumentID=39