[MV] A couple of announcements

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Fri Dec 3 00:57:55 PST 2004

Steph (and everyone else):

While we do have the ability to produce a French version, we had to put
it on a back burner for several reasons. Chief among them was some very
strict rules that would make it almost impossible for us, being
exclusively a US company, to sell the product in France.

We hope to overcome that obstacle in the future, but we have no
timetable for a French version at this time.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.