MacSpeech Announces Roadshow

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Wed Jun 30 12:53:40 PDT 2004

All:

This release will be going out early tomorrow. I thought that perhaps
some of you may be interested in attending one of our demonstrations:

MacSpeech Announces iListen Road Show

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Salem, NH, July 1, 2004 - Macintosh Speech Recognition authority
MacSpeech will be demonstrating its popular iListen program in Apple's
flagship retail stores during a July road show that will take it to New
York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

Demonstrations are scheduled for July 6th at 6:30 PM in the New York
Apple Store in SOHO, 6PM July 19th in the San Francisco store, 2PM July
21st in the Los Angeles store at The Grove, and 6PM July 26th at the
Chicago store on Michigan Avenue. Anyone interested in speech
recognition on the Macintosh is invited to attend. MacSpeech will be
demonstrating its exclusive TalkAnywhere technology with programs such
as FileMaker Pro, Mariner Write, Microsoft Word, The Print Shop, and
many others. A schedule with links to pages that have directions to the
Apple stores where the demonstrations are being held is available on
the MacSpeech web site (www.macspeech.com).

MacSpeech is a Mac-only company dedicated to producing the finest
Speech products for the Macintosh since 1998. More information about
MacSpeech can be found at www.macspeech.com.

 ###

 Press Contact:

 Donald MacCormick