[MV] Re: ViaVoice No Go on 10.3.3

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Fri Mar 26 08:22:15 PST 2004

Greetings!

First of all, yes - iListen works fine on all versions of Mac OS X from
10.1 through 10.3.3.

Second - I'm back!

I have been consulting with MacSpeech for a while, and am happy to
resume my role as Chief Evangelist for the company and its products. I
am excited about iListen 1.6.4 - which includes many improvements (such
as the ability to address hierarchical menus with commands), and we are
working hard on our 1.6.5 update.

If you have any questions about iListen, send them to
<questions at macspeech.com>. Questions for me personally can be sent to
<chuck.rogers at macspeech.com>.

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.