[MV] Re: iListen compared to ViaVoice/DNS

Domains4Days Lists at domains4days.com
Sun May 9 08:49:41 PDT 2004

On 5/9/04 6:39 AM, "thechuck at mac.com" <thechuck at mac.com> wrote:

> There are many distinct advantages iListen has over ViaVoice, but
> perhaps the most important is the ability to dictate and correct in
> virtually any application. ViaVoice has limited ability to dictate in
> other applications, and when you do, you cannot employ correction (you
> must use their SpeakPad and then cut and paste if you want to employ
> correction).

 I am curious if, with careful patients employing correction mode -
overtime - will I be able to get my dictation accuracy 95 percent or better
- as I have with IBM ViaVoice? I Purchased an early version of iListen -
and got frustrated With the correction mode limitations and went back to IBM
ViaVoice.  I understand that you have made big inroads in that department
recently, so I'm wondering what the end result can be With the newer
version?

--
Thanks - RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com