[MV] MacSpeech Releases AccountEdge ScriptPak

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Mon Nov 8 11:41:22 PST 2004

MacSpeech Releases AccountEdge ScriptPak

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Salem, NH, 2004-11-08:  Macintosh Speech Recognition authority
MacSpeech announces the release of its iListen ScriptPak for MYOB
AccountEdge. The new ScriptPak adds over 200 voice commands that
control virtually every aspect of MYOB's popular accounting program.
The ScriptPak is priced at $20 and is available immediately from the
MacSpeech web site.

"We use AccountEdge for our in-house accounting needs," said MacSpeech
CEO and Founder Andrew Taylor. "This new ScriptPak gives our bookkeeper
the ability to navigate the AccountEdge interface without having to
keep her eyes on the screen, and is a great boost to her producitvity."
With the new ScriptPak, AccountEdge users who also have iListen can say
things like "Analyze Balance Sheet," "Display Accounts List," "Enter
Invoices" and "Print Paychecks" to do things they previously had to do
with a keyboard shortcut or menu command.

ScriptPaks work with MacSpeech's flagship product, iListen, whose
TalkAnywhere(TM) technology allows users to dictate anywhere they would
normally type. ScriptPaks enhance iListen's Command & Control
capabilities by teaching it about the individual keyboard and menu
commands in a specific program. ScriptPaks only affect iListen's
ability to control an application and are not required for dictation.

MacSpeech offers several iListen packages, including a software only
solution for $99, and a software and headset with microphone for $149.

MacSpeech is a Mac-only company dedicated to producing the finest
speech products for Macintosh.

####
News about MacSpeech can be found at http://www.macspeech.com/

Contact: Chuck Rogers