[MV] MacSpeech November Road Show Dates

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Thu Nov 11 14:02:17 PST 2004

David (and everyone else):

You just missed us. I presented at the Mall of America and Southdale
stores during the third week of October. (Sorry you missed the press
releases).

The good news is we are currently training a presenter who lives in the
area. Hopefully he will start to hold regular presentations in the
Minneapolis area as soon as December. You can keep an eye on our home
page for more information. I will make sure all our road show dates are
there as we get them.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.