[MV] A couple of announcements

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Tue Nov 30 22:14:01 PST 2004

All:

We just released iListen 1.6.6. This addresses a minor problem related
to our new automatic registration process. If you had trouble
registering iListen after upgrading to version 1.6.5, you should
download and install this upgrade. If you didn't have problems, you
don't need this update.

We also announced our new iListen Transcription Solution Professional
featuring the new Olympus DS-4000 Digital Voice Recorder.

Details of both announcements are available on the web site,
www.macspeech.com.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.