[MV] MACSPEECH RELEASES ILISTEN 1.6.5

Bill Hayden aurora11 at mac.com
Sat Oct 23 04:42:26 PDT 2004

On Friday, October 22, 2004, at 05:30AM, revDAVE <coolcat at hostalive.com> wrote:

>http://www.macspeech.com/news/pr.html?id=73
>
>MACSPEECH RELEASES ILISTEN 1.6.5
>
> I'm wondering if anyone has tried this new update and been happy with the
>results?
>
>--
>Thanks - RevDave
>Lists at domains4days.com
>[db-lists]
>
>Check out some great Domain Names at:
>http://www.domains4days.com

>  I purchased Ilisten a few months back and made some comments about it not being ready for sale as a viable product yet.  If anyone who read the e-mail knows there was quite a response--regarding the fact it wasn't ready due to "the evolution" of the product to which microphone was compatible, and MANY other variables.  The only thing they were certain about is there would be no free TECH SUPPORT AT ALL. Read your PDA and you will find all the answers there.  If that were true the company would only need a few people for Tech support---after all right on the back  of the box it stipulates "ILISTEN" will learn your voice in as little as 15 minutes.
      A short  period of "tech support" was brought up--but some "techies" stated this was ridiculous due to the fact there was a PDA available and people new to the product or voice recognition were just lazy. (Freudian?).
     I seemed to open up a very good discussion group and the microphone issue I believe is still unresolved.  All I know is the manufacturer sent me "TELEX" so that's the one I will use.
     I wasn't cognizant of  another version to download--I'm just happy something is being done,  When I find it at least it will be a "free".
    I now must find this new download which I know will improve my purchase.