[MV] MACSPEECH RELEASES ILISTEN 1.6.5

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Sat Oct 23 09:30:08 PDT 2004

George (and everyone else):

I'm not sure where you are looking, but if you go to our home page and
click where it says "iListen 1.6.5 now available"  it will take you to
our update page, where you can download the updater. You can also get
there directly at the following link:

	http://www.macspeech.com/support/updates/

I just tested both and they are functioning properly.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.