[MV] MACSPEECH RELEASES ILISTEN 1.6.5

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Sat Oct 23 09:39:50 PDT 2004

Bill (and everyone else):

MacSpeech has always offered free tech support via email and through
our support forum, where many users contribute their experiences and
help others figure out their problems. Our tech support team usually
responds within 24 hours, although there are times it takes longer -
such as the past few days. Our tech support manager is at Closing The
Gap (an assistive technologies conference) until tomorrow, so responses
are delayed a bit.

It is true we do not offer free phone support. We did at one point, and
found that 90% of the questions being asked are covered in our
documentation or (in some cases) by our online tech notes. We are happy
to answer these questions through email. For those who prefer phone
support, we are happy to provide that as well, but we do charge for it.

Anyone who needs tech support for a MacSpeech product is invited to
email <questions at macspeech.com>. Please be patient for a response until
early next week so tech support has a chance to catch up.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.