[MV] MacSpeech Releases MouseAnywhere(TM) ScriptPak

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Tue Oct 26 19:38:18 PDT 2004

Todd (and everyone else):

Our MouseAnywhere ScriptPak does not use a grid system, as that is
patented by Dragon. But it is very flexible, the main commands are

	Go <compass direction> <percent>
	Nudge <compass direction> <whole number of pixels>
	Move Mouse <vertical coordinate> "COMMA" <horizontal coordinate>

So Go North 10 puts the cursor at 10 percent from the top edge of the
screen on the same vertical axis. Go South 90 would do the same thing,
since that would put the cursor 90 percent from the bottom edge of the
screen on the same vertical axis.

Nudge moves the cursor a fixed number of pixels in the compass
direction, so "Nudge Southeast 135" moves the cursor 135 pixels down
and to the right diagonally from its current position.

Move Mouse works by putting the cursor at an exact position. "Move
Mouse Zero COMMA Zero" would put the cursor in the uppermost left
corner of the screen. "Move Mouse One hundred thirty seven COMMA four
hundred eighty nine" would position the cursor at 137 pixels from the
top of the screen and 489 pixels from the left edge.

There are other commands as well. Charles Moore has already reviewed it
and provided more of the details, as well as his experiences. You can
read his review at
<http://www.applelinks.com/pm/more.php?id=2603_0_1_0>.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist