[MV] Language Pak Problem

T. Patrick Henebry tphenebry at macspeech.com
Fri Sep 17 14:56:39 PDT 2004

darrowspammagnet at cox.net (Darby Lee Darrow) 9/17/04 5:40 PM -0700 wrote:

>I just updated to the newest version of iListen 1.6.5 B11 and when I
>try to start the program I get the following error:
>

>The English (US) Languagepak is out of date. Please obtain a current
>copy from MacSpeech
>
>I can't find it on the website, does anyone have an idea where to
>obtain a current copy?

Darby,

1.6.5 B11 is BETA code. Every MacSpeech beta tester is sent a non-disclosure agreement as well as instructions on how to contact development and/or other beta testers about problems.

DO NOT discuss iListen betas outside of those channels. To do so violates the non-disclosure agreement.

If you need the instructions for contacting development and/or other beta testers e-mail me off-list.
--
T. Patrick Henebry
tphenebry at macspeech.com