[MV] iListen, other languages

Tara Star tellme at climbtothestars.org
Mon Aug 8 02:12:27 PDT 2005

Hello list,

I know I already enquired about a French version for iListen, and there
weren't any foreseable plans to release one at the time. Has this changed?

Between France, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Africa, Canada, there
are quite a lot of French-speaking people all over the place.

If MacSpeech is not going to develop a French version, is there any
technical way to allow third party developers to come up with language
packs? Seems to me it would be a great feature for iListen. I know a lot
of French-speaking mac geeks with RSI who might be willing to work on it ;-)

Thanks for any info (or eventual osx alternatives for french recognition)

Steph
--
http://climbtothestars.org/
http://stephanie-booth.com/