[MV] Problem creating application specific command for FireFox

Tara Star tellme at climbtothestars.org
Sun Aug 28 05:50:57 PDT 2005

     Actually, it's really easy to create custom commands in iListen,
much easier than with Dragon! I am just having trouble with FireFox:
I have created an application specific command to go to the next tab,
but once I am in FireFox, I just don't seem to be able to activate it.

Am I doing anything wrong ? Or is this a known problem with FireFox ?

Another question: are there any third party script packs available ?

With fencing and France,

(That is too enjoyable to correct )

Stephanie

--
This e-mail was dictated using iListen and may contain recognition
errors.