[MV] Italian version of iListen 1.6.8 released

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Thu Jun 2 08:30:30 PDT 2005

All:

Just a note to let you know the Italian version of iListen 1.6.8 was
just released by our Italian distributor, Active Software. It is a
free update for all iListen 1.6 users. More information is available
on the MacSpeech web site (www.macspeech.com).

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.

There is an .p7m attachment to my email, what is it?
It is a digital certificate/signature file I use to assure recipients
that the email really was sent by Chuck Rogers. If this file is
received as a text block, then you are using a mail client which is
not S/MIME compatible, and will not be able to use the attached
certificate.