[MV] Re the Plantronics Device....

Will P Thompson wtp at xmission.com
Wed Jun 29 21:07:14 PDT 2005

Thanks, Chuck. I appreciate your help. I have not as yet used my copy
of iListen as I want it to be a great experience when I do so. This
input device seems to be the answer to my wishes --both technically
as well as price wise. I am anxiuos to get the Plantronics device as
soon as it is available.
  Sincerely,
  Will Thompson