[MV] question - dictation

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 10 18:23:52 PST 2005

This has been discussed before - my understanding is that it is a very
difficult feat to accomplish.  Look about for the archives and read
back through them.  Anyone else know how to get the archives ( a link
maybe).

Do your homework thoroughly before you blow your dough.  Depending on
what exactly you are trying to do, your results may be horrid to very
acceptable.

jj