[MV] Using the DS2 with macspeech

Chuck Rogers thechuck at mac.com
Sun Nov 20 07:20:20 PST 2005

Richard:

You can't hook the DS-2 directly to the sound input on your computer
because that is a LINE IN, not MIC IN. The difference in signal
strength makes it unusable for a direct connection.

I got very good results from the DS-2 by just creating a new profile
with the mic I normally use, then transcribing from the DS-2 and
making Corrections. It only took a few sessions to get accuracy above
92% (which is pretty good for transcribing from recorded files).

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers