[MV] Question for iListen veterans...

Chris Andrichak chris at grope.com
Tue Apr 25 16:25:01 PDT 2006

> I want to write a macro for iListen 1.6.8 which will allow me to press up arrow 1 through 40 times, depending on number I say when issuing the command.
>
> I know that the code for "up arrow one" would be:
>
> try
>     typeKey "up arrow"
> end try
>
> How would I modify this command to accept numbers 1 through 40?
>
> Thanks...
>
> Todd

I set up a site a little while ago where I have been posting command
sets for iListen. I have one there called "global extras" that has
multiple iterations of the arrow up and arrow down command (although not
with the arbitrary number capability like you are asking for). It might
at least save you the trouble of typing them all in.

If anyone has any command sets they would like to share with others,
send them to me I will post them:

http://www.115volts.org/pakplace/

--
 . Chris Andrichak  .