[MV] IBM ViaVoice 3 and 10.4.7

tscheresky at micron.com tscheresky at micron.com
Tue Aug 29 07:02:55 PDT 2006

I know this is not the answer you're looking for but, unless you have
lots of extra time and your time is cheap, I would quit punishing myself
on trying to get an outdated unsupported product like ViaVoice to work,
and move over to iListen.  IListen is not perfect but it can't find a
better product on the Macintosh right now.

Todd