[MV] IBM ViaVoice 3 and 10.4.7

Paul Spilseth spils at mac.com
Thu Aug 31 18:18:49 PDT 2006

ViaVoice works fine with 10.4.7 but I also get the message, ""The
Microphone is Being Used Exclusively By Another Application".  I
discovered this happens when I try to turn on the microphone too soon
after bringing it up the application.  If I wait and turn on the
microphone after the speech pad is completely open, I do not get this
message
Paul Spilseth, MD