[MV] new user needs help

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Mon Jul 10 08:24:26 PDT 2006

Alice:

We don't know of any consultants that can help with iListen in New
Jersey, but we do have a support staff that is ready and willing to
help. All you or she need to do is send an email to
questions at macspeech.com and describe the nature of the problem. (For
instance "struggling with it" doesn't really give our support team an
idea of exactly what the problem is - is it poor accuracy, not
responding to commands, problems with Correction mode, etc.).

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.