[MV] new user needs help

Damien Fox ahdfox at mac.com
Mon Jul 10 15:34:47 PDT 2006

the fact that parallels even runs is amazing.  I imagine they will
eventually get correction working, maybe in version 1.5 or so.

As for the talk about ilisten being less expensive, I think this misses
the point somewhat.  Of course we all have limited budgets, voice
recognition software is not really an optional item for many people that
use it, and I think most of us would prefer better software even if it
costs more.  If MacSpeech had to charge $500 for its program, I would
happily pay it-- that's how much I spent on a PC and Windows, at least.

Seriously: if paying more would get a better recognition engine, I think
a lot of people would do so.  if I could put that money into a Mac-only
company and a top-and Mac-only program, that would be my first choice.