[MV] IBM ViaVoice 3 Having Problems In Tiger

Frank Flynn frank at declan.com
Tue May 16 15:18:47 PDT 2006

Yes - I have seen the exact same thing, although it comes and goes -
that is sometimes it will work and other times not at all.

You can even go to the setup assistant and  have it check you headset
there too (it will see and test it just fine).  I have tried to kill
the VV software from the application monitor and logging out and
logging in again with the head set plugged and unplugged and plugging
it in after I launch VV and other combinations and one of them
worked; unfortunately I can't remember which one.

I don't use VV much and my solution is to upgrade to iListen - it's
the only Mac SW with any development effort at this point.

Frank