[MV] What! No Bananas!

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Tue Oct 31 07:16:06 PST 2006

Richard:

I have replied privately to your issues.

This is the first email we have received from you, and we are getting
many emails each day - so I can't explain why your other email(s) did
not reach us. We did have a temporary problem over a month ago with
email, but have had no reports of anyone having problems since then.

For the benefit of everyone else on the list, MacSpeech is a
geographically diverse company with employees all over the United
States. Because of this, there is only one person in a physical
location to take sales calls (and only one to take support calls).
This means the voice mail can and does pile up, especially during the
weekends. This is also our busy season, so it can sometimes take 5
days or more before you will get a response to a voice mail. You will
always receive a much faster response from us via email (assuming we
get it, of course).