[MV] Re: [MacSpeech-Support] MacSpeech, Inc. Releases iListen 1.8

Support Manager support-manager at macspeech.com
Sat Dec 1 15:04:49 PST 2007

Michael (and everyone else):

Version 1.8 handles audio much differently than any other version of
iListen. It must in order to work under Leopard. Overcompensation due
to reading too many training stories has always been a potential
problem with iListen. It's *possible* that the audio changes in 1.8
increase the likelihood of this happening.

Whenever you create a new voice profile I *strongly* urge you to
follow the guidelines from this article in our knowledge base:

TIP: Creating a Good Voice Profile
<http://www.macspeech.com/support/index.php?action=kb&article=112>

--
Technical Support Manager