[MV] Getting Messages

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Feb 18 15:33:34 PST 2007

On Feb 18, 2007, at 8:52 AM, Regina Sadono wrote:

> I've been subscribed to this list for 2-3 months and yet these
> (MacVoice
> Digest, Vol 20, Issue 10... dated 2/17/03) are the first messages I
> have
> received.  Have there been technical problems?

No, you just have to ask a question to receive answers.

If you bring up the endlessly popular topics of whether iLIsten is as
good as Dragon Naturally Speaking on Windows, or which microphone is
best for volce recognition, or what you have to do to get the best
accuracy with any speech recognition product, you will undoubtedly
see a bunch of responses.  8-{)

Maybe we should have a FAQ (frequently asked questions ) section for
this list?

Randy B. Singer
Co-author of The Macintosh Bible (3rd, 4th, and 5th editions)

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html