[MV] Dual mac/DNS

Christopher Bourque bourquec at cc.umanitoba.ca
Tue Feb 20 10:53:31 PST 2007

I appreciate the commentary. I am a physician who tried Power Secretary
11 years ago and could not make a go of it. I found ViaVoice much
better but this is not an option on newer systems. Although I have not
purchased the latest edition of iListen, I simply was not happy with my
error rate in prior editions, despite multiple trainings and multiple
suggested mics, including a $400 Sennheiser. Many of my associates are
using DNS and seemingly doing well. I finally concluded that I had one
of those voices that did not train well with iListen. So I was anxious
to hear how things were going with Parallels/Windows/DNS on a dual Mac.
Guess I'll try this option.

Thanks.

chris bourque