[MV] DNS on MacBookPro

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 20 21:11:48 PST 2007

Hi, Henry!

I now use it almost exclusively on my iMac, although it is also on my
PCC  phone server.  I prefer my Mac since I do lots of photography
stuff as well as security and productivity of Mac apps.  Since I
already owned DNS Pro and Windows XP Pro, the cost  for Parallels was
an easy one.  I have used DNS since it was Dragon Dictate and iListen
for probably 3 years.  I used ViaVoice on both platforms from
2000-2005 as well and other, lesser known programs trying to find the
best match.

Speech recognition has revolutionized our house and the evolution is
amazing!
Valerie

Check out my kids at:

  http://www.caringbridge.org/ms/nicholemaples