[MV] Voice Recognition Issues

Ian Gilman ian at iangilman.com
Wed Feb 21 20:52:52 PST 2007

I used to have trouble getting ViaVoice to launch, but I've found a
workaround through much trial and error.  It's simply this: open your
System Preferences to the Audio panel and select Input.  Then start
ViaVoice.  Works every time for me.  Strange but true.

-- Ian Gilman
-- digital renaissance man
-- www.iangilman.com
-- 415-706-8447