[MV] DNS on Mac on Parallels

Ian Gilman ian at iangilman.com
Wed Feb 21 20:53:55 PST 2007

I second that! I need to use my computer hands-free as well, which is
why I've been hesitant to move to iListen. One of the big things that
turns me off is not being able to mix command & control with
dictation without explicitly switching modes.

-- Ian Gilman
-- digital renaissance man
-- www.iangilman.com
-- 415-706-8447