[MV] DNS on Mac on Parallels

Joseph Senecal JSenecal at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 09:35:13 PST 2007

On Feb 21, 2007, at 8:53 PM, Ian Gilman wrote:

> I second that! I need to use my computer hands-free as well, which
> is why I've been hesitant to move to iListen. One of the big things
> that turns me off is not being able to mix command & control with
> dictation without explicitly switching modes.

Having all commands available at all times could cause problems where
dictation is recognized as commands. However, if there are just a few
commands that you would like to use during dictation, put them in the
"Dictation Text Macros" set. These commands are active in both
dictation and command modes. You will need to quit and relaunch
iListen for these commands to be active. This is better than putting
them in the "Dictation Macros" set because updates to iListen do not
change the Dictation Text Macros.

Joe Senecal