[MV] Microsoft Speech on Mac on Parallels

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Wed Jul 25 08:07:40 PDT 2007

Paul:

 From everything we have heard, DNS is still the best on Windows. As
an FYI, iListen allows you to dictate not only into any Macintosh
application, but also into any Windows applications when running
under Parallels. iListen is the only speech recognition program in
existence that allows you to dictate into any application on either
Mac or Windows when used in this way.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.