[MV] Test

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Fri May 4 23:09:19 PDT 2007

On May 4, 2007, at 9:37 AM, Ellen Scheiner M.D. wrote:

> Dear Randy,
> Yes it is.
> Ellen

Thanks everyone!

I was concerned because I haven't gotten anything from the list in
many days.  That despite the fact that I've referred a number of
folks to this list who seemed very interested in speech recognition.

To all of our new list members (assuming that the folks that I told
about this list actually subscribed), don't be shy.  Feel free to post.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html