[MV] comfortable microphone?

Ian Gilman ian at iangilman.com
Sun May 6 16:25:16 PDT 2007

Chuck,

Thank you for the recommendation.  I'm actually looking for something
without a headphone.  Do you know of something like that?

My other complaint with my current microphone is that its input is a
bit on the quiet side.  Any recommendations for a more high-powered
microphone, or additional hardware or software that can fix the problem?

-- Ian Gilman
-- digital renaissance man
-- www.iangilman.com
-- 415-706-8447