[MV] DNS on Mac on Parallels

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Mon May 7 08:24:06 PDT 2007

Gavin:

We have heard from many professionals who use Dragon that its command
recognition is much better when commands are isolated. We do know
that Dragon has had many more years to work on their product than we
have, and therefore would expect commands to work somewhat better
because of that. But our basic premise remains the same: what I wrote
is not at all "ridiculous" and we have comments from many avid Dragon
users to back us up. That having been said, I am not disputing that
your experience seems to be different.

The issue with French and iListen does not have to do with context
sensitivity, btw, but with the fact that we have not found a way to
get the Philips engine and Mac OS X to play nice together. It has
nothing to do with any programming decisions we made, but rather this
incompatibility.