[MV] iListen issues

Support Manager support-manager at macspeech.com
Mon Nov 26 07:14:33 PST 2007

Karl:

There was a delay in responding due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
However, yesterday (on a Sunday please note) the Macspeech support
staff did respond and sent you a file you will need so that
registration will work properly. If you continue to experience
difficulties the support staff will provide further assistance.
--
Technical Support Manager
MacSpeech, Inc.

Check out our online Helpdesk at: