[MV] ViaVoice and Leopard?

M Young m.young at mac.com
Sun Oct 28 14:59:44 PDT 2007

Hello Ric,

Is ViaVoice for OS X still being actively developed? I thought it was
not, although it is apparently still for sale. <http://www.nuance.com/
viavoice/osx/>

Personally, I would try to find another VR tool (such as iListen, if
it meets your needs, and you don't want to do the Dragon Window
dance) or not bother with Leopard until the OS has been out for a
while and someone else plays the guinea pig to let you know that
ViaVoice will work under Leopard.

Best of luck,

Michael