[MV] macspeech vs dns

tscheresky at micron.com tscheresky at micron.com
Wed Sep 19 06:29:52 PDT 2007

Look at it this way.  If you do some careful research you can find a
microphone that works with both iListen and Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
Martin Markoe from http://emicrophones.com could help you do that.  The
cost to try out iListen will be less than $200 ( http://macspeech.com ).
See how it works.  If it does work well enough for you go out and buy
the $1000+ Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical (
http://www.shop.com/NaturallySpeaking_Medical_9_-40593808-54004076-p!.sh
tml ).  That's what I would do.

Todd