[MV] macspeech vs dns

Joseph Senecal JSenecal at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 13:36:37 PDT 2007

This works better if you modify the Correction vocabulary to allow
moving and extending the selection by more than one word at a time.
Also spelling mode (to enter misspelled words) is easier with the
addition of commands to delete multiple characters.

But I routinely do corrections by voice. I'll even add new words
entirely by voice commands unless I need to tweak the phonetics.

Joe