[MV] Correction module availability - playback mode?

Chuck Rogers chuck.rogers at macspeech.com
Fri Apr 11 06:54:39 PDT 2008

Lorin (and everyone else):

Regarding Correction, we are working on it and we will release it when
we feel it is ready. It is a top priority for us at this time. Simply
put, if we knew a date when it will be released, it would already be
finished and made available. We don't withhold our releases for any
reason, other than that they do not meet our quality assurance
requirements for that particular version.

Regarding the issues you are having in MacSpeech Dictate's Note Pad,
you may want to contact our technical support department, for
specifics, but if you use your voice to edit the document (instead of
the keyboard), you will be fine.

Best Regards,

Chuck Rogers, Chief Evangelist
MacSpeech, Inc.