[MV] Microphone question

Chuck Rogers thechuck at mac.com
Sun Apr 20 10:34:25 PDT 2008

Kevin:

Are you plugging the headset directly into the computer, or into a USB
Adapter?

If you are plugging it directly into the computer, that's your
problem. If you are using a USB adapter, check your settings in both
the Sound and Speech System Preference panes and make sure they are
both set to the USB adapter.

Chuck Rogers