[MV] Dictate?

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat Aug 30 15:57:35 PDT 2008

On Jul 6, 2008, at 6:47 AM, Ricky Buchanan wrote:

> Does anybody know what's the situation with Dictate? Still no
> upgrades that I've seen for spelling or learning or corrections or
> a heap of other very necessary things... I'm worried.

I haven't heard anything from this discussion list in months.

Has anyone received any updates to Dictate?

I'm still hearing from folks who can't even get Dictate to install....

My enthusiasm, outlook for, and support for MacSpeech has been
severely on the wane since they let Chuck Rogers go.  That move, and
their inability to remedy problems and get updates out the door in a
timely manner does not engender confidence in the company.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html