[MV] Dictate?

Arnie Rosner arnie at arnierosner.com
Sun Aug 31 01:28:50 PDT 2008

Thank you for your response.

Not taking into account?  I may be stupid but BS is BS.

One of my primary reasons to jump to the Mac platform was based on the
promises that MacSpeak offered.  This is how I make my living.  So I
believed the hype and made the leap; that was months ago...since then, only
one update.  The initial demos were very impressive so after all of the
hype, promotion and the promises the critical abilities to learn special
terms, unique phrases etc... Are still no closer (as far as I know, based on
what I have been told) than in the beginning.

I can appreciate the need to fund activities but there is also a pretty
important and basic responsibility to fulfill reasonable expectations of
those who have invested in the MacSpeak software based on the performance
promises.  After all there would be no need to raise money and even pursue
the development of MacSpeak if it were not for the clients now would there?

After asking questions regarding progress on several occasions regarding
issues, which to my way of thinking, would be key, like corrections and
learning, I was told that work was being focused on more high profile areas.
OK...so name one type of functionality that is more important than training
or corrections!  Just one!!!!

Arnie

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg