[MV] (no subject)

Arnie Rosner arnie at arnierosner.com
Sun Aug 31 19:53:32 PDT 2008

> Thank you for your non-response Bob.  You are indeed consistent in the
> execution of your company policy.

Your actions speak volumes; in fact louder than words.  I appreciate the
confirmation of my views as earlier expressed.

I see there is no longer any need to waste any more of my time on MacSpeak.

Arnie

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg