[MV] MacSpeech Dictate - Ordering issues

Ricky Buchanan ricky at notdoneliving.net
Mon Feb 25 21:36:58 PST 2008

Mark, did you ever get this figured out?

I bought mine from the Aust distributor IIRC, so I can't apply for the
crossgrade from the site. I have 1.6.8, not 1.8, if it matters. I
would very much like to crossgrade to Dictate but ... like you said,
the local distributor is failing to be helpful.

Ricky

On 19/01/2008, at 7:19 AM, Mark Gibson wrote:
> Trying to order the cross grade and I'm in a bind.
>
> I've registered with the site because the local Aust distributor is
> a PITA / useless.
>
> However when I place the order and proceed to the checkout there is
> an error because there is no shipping option.
>
> FedEx apparently doesn't recognise the post code (even though I'm in
> Sydney - a fairly large place by Australian standards) and USPS also
> has an error.
>
> Any suggestions?
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark (}-:
> +61 (0)4 1927 7198
> Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1
>
> Windows users often swear at their PC's whereas Mac users often
> swear by their Macs.

Ricky Buchanan * ricky at notdoneliving.net * http://notdoneliving.net/
The people of the machine not only reduce everything to mathematics,
but they also leave important sums out of the equations. -- DJN